viernes, 25 de abril de 2008

2 + 2 = 5

RADIOHEAD -
(HAIL TO THE THIEF)
Are you such a dreamer To put the world to rightsI'll stay home forever Where two and two always makes a fiveI'll lay down the tracks Sandbag and hideJanuary has April showers And two and two always makes a five It's the devil's way nowThere is no way outYou can scream and you can shout It is too late nowBecause you're not there Payin' attention Payin' attention Payin' attention Payin' attention yeah I feel it, I needed attention Payin' attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionYeah I need it, I needed attentionI needed attention I needed attentionI needed attentionYeah I love it, the attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionSoon ohI try to sing alongBut the music's all wrongCos I'm notCos I'm notI'll swallow up flies?Back and hideBut I'm notOh hail to the thiefOh hail to the thiefBut I'm notBut I'm notBut I'm notBut I'm notDon't question my authority or put me in the boxCos I'm notCos I'm notOh go up to the king, and the sky is falling inBut it's notBut it's notMaybe notMaybe not.

No hay comentarios: