viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

FOTOS VIEJAS


There was a timeI used to call you on my very ownWe were so happy womanTalkin' for hours and hours on the telephoneThen one dayI set you up to walk right outta my lifeLeaving' me all by myselfAll alone, to cry every night(Babe...) oooh, I want you to come back home yeah (come onhome)(oooh yeah)Sweet little girl(ooh yeah, been gone so long)You've been away so longNow listen to meI said I made up my mindWoman when you left me there, ohI was gonna find another sweet loverWho's gonna feel all of my... caresSo I met a sweet little girlJust about as nice as she could be, ohI fell in love with that womanBut she turned around, and did the same thing again to me,woohoo...(Babe...) Baby, please come home (come on home) home yeah...I know, (ya been gone too long) been away so long(Babe...) I want you to please come home, oh (come onhooome...)(Oooh yeah)(Ya been gone too long)So I made up my mindI gonna crawl right back to you womanI'm gonna plead and plead and plead, yeah'Till you're here by my sideI can't even walk down the same old streets we used to walkdown'Cause I keep thinkin about all the good timesKeep thinkin' about itI wanna make you mineooh babebabe, babe, babe, please (come on home, yeah) (come on home)(ya been gone too long)I want you to...oh! (babe... come on home)I want you to come back running home to me woman (oooh yeah)I want you to think
Before you slip into unconsciousness I'd like to have another kiss Another flashing chance at bliss Another kiss Another kiss The days are bright and filled with pain Enclose me in your gentle rain The time you ran was too insane We'll meet again We'll meet again Oh tell me where your freedom lies The streets are fields that never die Deliver me from reasons why You'd rather cry I'd rather fly The crystal ship is being filled A thousand girls, a thousand thrills A million ways to spend your time When we get back I'll drop a line.
THE CRYSTAL SHIP (BARCO DE CRISTAL)Antes de que te duermas dentro de la inconsciencia Me encantaría tener otro beso Otra intermitente oportunidad de éxtasis Otro beso, otro beso. Los días son brillantes y llenos de dolor Enciérrame en tu gentil lluvia Los tiempos que tu corrías eran demasiado dementes Nos encontraremos otra vez, nos encontraremos otra vez. Oh dime donde tu libertad descansa, Las calles son campos que nunca mueren, Envíame desde razones que Tu preferirías llorar, yo preferiría volar. El barco de cristal esta siendo llenado Un millar de chicas, un millar de estímulos, Un millar de maneras para gastar tu tiempo; Cuando nosotros regresemos, yo dejare caer un rayo.
I'm a spy in the house of loveI know the dream, that you're dreamin' ofI know the word that you long to hearI know your deepest, secret fearI'm a spy in the house of loveI know the dream, that you're dreamin' ofI know the word that you long to hearI know your deepest, secret fearI know everything[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/MTA ]Everything you doEverywhere you goEveryone you knowI'm a spy in the house of loveI know the dream, that you're dreamin' ofI know the word that you long to hearI know your deepest, secret fearI know your deepest, secret fearI know your deepest, secret fearI'm a spy, I can seeWhat you doAnd I know

No hay comentarios: