martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

You Won't See Me

When I call you up Your line's engaged I have had enough So act your age We have lost the time That was so hard to find And I will lost my mind If you won't see me You won't see me I don't know why You should want to hide But I can't get through My hands are tied I won't want to stay I don't gave much to say But I can't turn away And you won't see me You won't see me Time after time You refuse to even listen I wouldn't mind If I knew what I was missing Though the days are few They're filled with tears And since I lost you It feels like years Yes, it seems so long Girl, since you've been gone And I just can't go on If you won't see me You won't see me Time after time You refuse to even listen I wouldn't mind If I knew what I was missing Though the days are few They're filled with tears And since I lost you It feels like years Yes, it seems so long Girl, since you've been gone And I just can't go on If you won't see me You won't see me

No hay comentarios: